I notice the changes in myself from time to time, and I am proud of my achievements and my goals. I was once a soft-spoken introverted kid with close to no real friends, and I guess at some point I decided to make a change.
An aspiring biomedical scientist (and maybe pathology specialist one day), I have and always will be dedicated to the field of medicine. My other interests include all things food (food hunting, food videos, food blogs, maybe cooking), photography, technology and writing. The latter being the reason for this blog.
- Where are you from?
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- How old are you?
- 21 (as of 2016)
- 27 January
- What do you do with your life?
- Currently an undergraduate at Taylor’s University
- B. Biomedical Science (Hons), class of 2019
- Are you gay?
- Tell me more about yourself.
- That is the whole purpose of this blog, a catalogue of my inner thoughts, ramblings and other dumb stuff I do
- If you want to know me more personally, contact me via my social media on top or an email at email@example.com